Good morning, readers! Starting my day off bright and early today and ready to read! First read of the day is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. I’ve heard amazing things from all of you, and I can’t wait to start!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m joining you from Houston, Texas.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich. Her book The Trees Crept In was absolutely terrifying so I’m pretty excited for this one!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chicken sriracha quesadillas. Yum!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m totally addicted to Hallmark movies! I’ll definitely have some going in the background today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Relax! I can’t wait to read and just enjoy a day doing what I love!